Monday, November 27, 2017

Wed 22 to Monday Nov 27

Things of beauty

I keep hitting the mornings. Morning stretching and meditation/getting my head ready for the daily activities in the garage gym is at 100%. Five by five.

Seriously, I am starting to treasure those minutes like they are steaks to a starving man.

Some coffee, some very relaxing tunes and some rolling and stretching. All are good. The sun sometimes even pays a visit.

The breakfast has been ok, coffee has been a Godsend.

Lunch has been regular - I'd rather be by myself, but my situation in that regard has not changed. I'm still eating in the staff room, which is not my first choice.

Dinner is still my problem. I'm trying to lead from the front, but there's a family dynamic going on that makes it difficult to eat properly for weight loss.

Meh, also the evenings are just stupid busy.

Ah well, I'm catching up at work at home and I got this done tonight:

four rounds of this

20 kb H2H switches
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
20 arm curls
20 step ups
15 BW Squats
15 push ups

After the fourth round, did 4 rounds of double cleans and presses - 12, 12, 12, 13 .... that was .. sweaty.


No comments:

Post a Comment