Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thursday Nov 16 to Tues Nov 21


All of these days - and for the first time on the weekends, too - I've made the time to get to my gym to stretch and roll. Usually in the early morning.

I've watched five or six sunrises from inside my garage gym in a row. Not a bad thing to be doing. Not a bad habit to get in to. I've been thinking a lot about habits these days. The fact of the matter is I have a few habits that support a long happy life and a few that do not support a long happy life.

I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be a shepherd.


Ah well, I got this done for four rounds tonight, too.

20 H2H kb swings
20 kb cleans
20 kb cleans and presses
20 kb squats
20 step ups
15 bw squats
15 push ups

After that, did three rounds of double kb cleans and press. One minute on and one-minute rest.

That was kind of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment