Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Monday July 10 - Aug 16

I've been negligent.

I've been out of my elements for the last four or so weeks, and a lot has been sliding around me, including this blog.

Fact are that I've been doing the bare minimum and getting the same as results. I have been wondering about what to do next, how best to help myself, my family and the community around me.

Those first two have been sorely neglected in the last two years.

I am searching and wondering why that focus changed. I have not yet decided on a conclusion or solution.

I am still writing about it, I am still discussing it with my support people. I am wondering about my knees and if they are the thing that would cause me to give up on fitness.

What a shame that might turn out to be.

I have started back to daily morning rolling and stretching and feel much better after. I can't say I'm back to being 100%, but I'll take being able to get up and down stairs without holding on to the rail for starts.

I'll get back to it; I have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment