Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday and Tuesday April 25

It's been a couple of days of not being too active.

A stretch in the morning and walk on my own on Monday. Tuesday was an early morning stretching session, a rugby training session and a water walking session later on in the day.

I also took advantage of my employer's opportunity of getting a health nurse in at my work today. Everything checked out pretty cool. I'd had a couple of coffees during the day, and so was not surprised to see 131/66 as my blood pressure. I was pretty happy to see the other numbers - cholesterol was in the idea range and blood glucose was also in the low end of the target range.

So ... I've been doing work, I just need to do more. Suck it up and get back to actual training, you lazy Weiner bird.

Here it is. I just got one



No comments:

Post a Comment