Monday, March 27, 2017

March 22 to 27

I'm not dying literally, but I'm dying literally.

I saw the National Championships over the weekend in St Catherines, Ontario ... it's about an hour's drive from where I live, and I had a bunch of guys I really wanted to just catch up with and make sure they were ok and the like ... and I just couldn't go.

It was the same thing all the time, man. I usually take a few hours to mark, didn't happen. I tried to write every day. Nope. I tried to get up early and get my son out of the house. Nope. Kettlebell workouts or walks at a reasonable time, nope. eLearning, not really.

Just no after no after no after no. Things just kept getting clouded.

I did get more than a few walks in the pool with my wife; it was the only thing that I got to do was walk.

Shame, really.

Need to make sure my stuff gets done in addition to all the other stuff I need to get done.

tl:dr

Walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment