Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday Jan 26

Whoa, this is getting rather odd. I'm actually posting on the day that I worked out.

I mean, I just worked out and I don't think I'm going to be doing anything else except working for a few hours until I go to bed, so I'm posting to my blog now.
Six rounds ... count 'em!

Whoa. It's been a while since I've done this, so .. I'm going to take a moment.

A moment was taken.

OK then, back to what I was going to say. I had a great 40-minute CrossFit session in my own garage gym tonight. I did this for six rounds:

20 H2H kb swings 16-kilo bell used for most rounds
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
20 step ups
20 bicep curls
15 BW squats
20 push ups

Not a bad workout. Not great, but not bad. I'm trying to cover as many bases as possible without bugging my stomach too much. after this session, it was merely ok.

Still not quite at the calorie count I want, but getting closer. I just don't want to risk my knees running on pavement or a treadmill when I'm still over 220lbs. I'm still way over that, to be frank. But at least this workout gets me closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment