Monday, November 28, 2016

Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nov 26

Thursday and Friday were weird days for me.

Thursday was the better of the two, as I had a fairly regular schedule; people around me were just off the wall. Meh, all good. I did get a walk in the pool in later on in the day.

Friday was weirder in that I had to go and be a student for the day - and there is always way too much coffee for everyone. My kids got dropped off to me and there was no food in the house. It was not a good scene. I made it through a generous use of my freezer and an incredible imagination.

I did also get a walk in the pool later on in the day, too. And yam fries.

Saturday ... ugh, Saturday. I cleaned the house; did laundry and did everything but vacuum. Even got Christmas lights up. Just nothing "athletic". It's kinda sad, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment