Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Saturday and Sunday and Monday Nov 7th

Saturday ... was a working day. I also got a chance to chase my kid around the world. I did also earn 1291 Nike+ Fuel ... I have no idea what that actually means, but I won them.

I got the app working on my iPhone. Woo to me.

The 50. She heavy.
Sunday was a double walking day for me. Walked with my middle kid in the afternoon, just around the neighbourhood for a short time. Later on I walked with my wife, too. Lots of stretching, I think.

Yeah, I tried.

Monday I did something in the morning ... I got this done for three rounds:

20 kb swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb cleans and presses

First round was with the 30 lb bell, second round with the 40 and the last round was with the 50 lb bell.

Coffee was had between rounds.

Yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment