Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Nov 14

Meh, Mondays

I used to think that having the Mondays was an excuse to just eat badly. I'm working on that, as I am working on the whole fitness/wellness thing.

I did not get up early and stretch today. I did get a walk in later on in the day, though. I got home and had intended to go and shave and relax in a sauna, but did not.

Instead, I got home from the walk and got into my kettlebells and did four rounds of this:

20 hand to hand swings
10 cleans
10 clean and presses
20 step ups
10 push ups

In the first round was with the 30, second round with the 40 last round with the 50 lb bell. Oh, I also did 2 minutes of double KB cleans and presses with the 12-kilo bells. That was pretty cool

Man, it was nice to use the HR monitor again. Pretty sweet to watch it go up and down during the session.

After, I did some stretching and rolling. Not much, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment