Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wed, Thursday and Friday

Wednesday should have been a training night at EPC, but I had to cancel and do another walk and rolling session.

It's not that I wanted to cancel, but I had to be a dad. At least I got to see how good my kids can swim, compared to other kids their ages.

Smooth.

At least I got home and got a walk in with my wife.

Thursday, same thing. No training, but a focus on eating better and keeping up a simple routine.

Friday was a break. A training session before the holiday weekend in Canada. Meh, I had a real interesting pot of coffee and lots of water. It actually did not help my stomach feel better, but at least the rest of my body appreciated the hydration.

Thursday and Friday I also got into the hot tub at Cedar Springs. That was totally cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment