Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Saturday and Sunday and Monday Oct 10

Both days, lots of cleaning and gardening to be done.

Saturday was the outside of the house, mowing and getting the outside of my house ready for winter. Seriously ... when I grow up and get my own place, I'm going to let someone else do this. Decent exercise, but aggravating when trying to get that done and looking after an opera singer like my 5-year-old.

Ah well, I got a nice meal out of my parents on Sunday and a nice meal out of my inlaws on Monday.

I did get a swim in on Saturday - but it was marred by kids screaming ... kids that we not my own, mind you. Ah well, life does go on.


Sunday and Monday I got a stretch in before getting an evening walk in. I have to keep that going, even though there was a chill in the air on Monday night.

On Sunday ... I did discover how to put audiobooks on the hard drive of my new vehicle. Oh my ... so now I don't have to have the novels on my iPhone at all. WOOOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment