Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday Oct 26

I tried really hard for these days to get up just a smidge earlier than I have been. I've been thinking that the early morning is getting to be the choice of training time by default. I just have no other time of the day to work on my own stuff.

The only issue, of course, is the fact that stupid me needs to know all about Mean Obama Tweets at 11:30 pm. I kid you not, I caught myself watching Obama recite tweets about himself at a stupidly late hour this week.

Twice.

Ugh.

I did get a very quick rolling session in both Monday and Tuesday. I also did get a long walk done on Monday as well as a walk with my wife both days, too.

Wednesday I finally got back to mobility sessions with an awesome dude at EPC. Seriously it's been like a month and my everything was healed but needed to work on them.

After that, my wife texted me to take her to the pool for a nice long half hour walk. We got that done and then a nice sit in the hot tub to recover. Not a bad session, if I do say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment