Sunday, September 25, 2016

Thursday and Friday Sept 23

Thursday night
Thursday I had a quick session in my garage gym, followed by a nice walk with my wife. Both were very helpful for legs and mental health.

Friday was this session in a high school gym. I used the 30lb bell for the first round, the 40 lb bell for the second round and the 50 lb bell for the last two rounds.

Needless to say, I had to clean up a sweat pool of goo after I was done:

20 kb h2h
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and press
20 kb snatches
20 DB bicep curls

It was a good day.

After the day was done, we got a date night in the pool and hot tub at the club. Man, we were in the pool for about a half hour and about the same length of time in the hot tub. We sat in the water and were able to watch the Jays beat the Yankees. Hashtag awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment