Sunday, September 11, 2016

Saturday and Sunday Sept 11

I pause on days like this.

Yeah, fifteen years ago. Like yesterday. A single event that had a profound impact on my life.


Saturday I got a boxing session done ... still not sure I should be calling it a "boxing" session, as I'm not really sure what I'm doing, other than working up a sweat. I was at home for this one and had my son in the garage with me for "help" ... yeah, that's what we'll call it.

In any case, it was 7 rounds of this:

1:40 throwing punches at a stand-up bag
1:40 of kettlebell snatches

after that was done, I did three rounds of step ups and seated knee tucks to take the session to just over a half hour.

I was pretty stoked after this session; the garage door was open and the heat was pretty decent at that time of day. I checked weight after and I was 267.

Sunday I was all ready to start my training session and I was called away to be a dad for the day. I did end up going for a swim and two walks with my family. It seems that I'm just going to have to get my workouts done earlier in the day on the weekends from now on.

I did decide that on what a reward should be when I get to 20 or 25 pounds of weight loss. I'm going to book myself a session at a new floating place called Zee Float in Hamilton.


No comments:

Post a Comment