Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday Aug 2

So ... I'm going to just step forward. I'll write about bigger things later on in the month.

Today:

Got woken up early by my five-year-old alarm clock. It's incredibly accurate and .. well, it's my son. We got ourselves to the beach this morning by 7am. He wanted to play in the jungle gym beside the park, and I am more interested in peace in our relationship than moving ten feet further ..so, I worked out this morning literally right beside the beach.

four rounds of this with a 12 kilo bell:

20 hand to hand swings
10 cleans each side
10 clean and presses each side
10 snatches each side
20 body weight squats.

Nothing hard, to say the least. I know I have to work up to the yellow bell in order to further my fitness plan.

Later on in the day, as it is Tuesday, I got to rugby training. Lots of technical skills and a bit of fun. Yeah, I was asked to kick today. It didn't go well. I did do my usual "ball handling" at the end of training. While I was doing that, a couple of my teammates did a sprinting/bodyweight training session of their own. It was cool to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment