Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Friday Aug 12, Saturday Aug 13 and Sunday Aug 14

I took Friday off - had a nice awesome physio session and called it a day.

I shouldn't have, but that is what I did. I also took the time to read and get on my new way of eating with the help of a lot of protein.

I'm wondering if I need to start blogging what I eat again. Meh, I'm considering it. At least I , like a lot of other 40-year-olds, like to post pics of their workouts and their food.

Saturday was a rugby day. Seconds won and are still on track to maybe win their league. I had a few nice moments and a few not so nice moments. It was really really hot and dry. I even got in to the last 20 minutes of te first team game, too.

Sunday was a recovery day and drank a lot of water. I took my kids for a swim and I got a chacne to stretch. Oh, man ... I even got a short 25 minute session done in my garage:

four rounds of:

20 single hand KB swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb clean and press
10 kn snatches
20 step ups
10 bicep curls

I used a combination of the 12 and 16 kilo bell. Still working the 16 kilo bell into the sessions makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment