Monday, August 3, 2015

Saturday Aug 1 and Sunday Aug 2

Saturday was not a rugby say - I wanted it to be, but I was over ruled... in any case ... it was a Saturday. So I had to get myself rolling and stretching ...

I got that done. I was hoping Saturday would be better as a result. As a matter of fact it did go better than Id hoped, finding two completely built fans for my house. Now, all I need to do is get an electrician to install them.

Sunday was a late wake up, as I had ot stay up until 2am to not watch the UFC 190 main event. I watched the other fights, which were at least interesting ... but missed all 34 seconds of the main fight. Then, I saw it on Facebook about 20 minutes later. Then I laughed and I went to bed.

In any case, I woke up late and cranky on Sunday. I did get the garage gym kind of half done, but I have to get the fans moved out of there soon, other wise I will go crazy, as I keep having to tell my son not to play with them. How often can you say the same sentence before you go insane?


No comments:

Post a Comment