Friday, July 31, 2015

Thursday July 30 and Friday July 31

Well, Thursday was a rugby night. I got to organize a game against another local club and we had to play it there, as my club's women's team called the one field at our club first.

Meh, it was a fun game. Highlight was the ball, being kicked into touch actually sticking about 10 meters off the ground in the middle of the game.

In any case, I spent the day chasing my kids and having as much fun as we can. I did do some gardening and planning of the garage for the winter today, too. I cleaned up a disgusting mess really early in the am, too. Oh God, I'm just about to heave thinking of it. No, I'm not going to blog it.

Friday I got out of bed at like 5:45, so I went to a local park and did my stretching and rolling there for about 30 minutes. My legs felt a lot better after, man.

Nothing but chasing my son around various parks in the city today. We had lunch and dinner together, side by side ... eeesh. In any case, it was a good day, topped off by a nice walk with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment