Friday, June 5, 2015

Monday and Tuesday June 2

Usually June is a lit less stressful for me than this particular June is. I could point to a number of different factors, but no one would care ... so ... on with what I did.

Monday was a weird day, starting with a police raid at the place at which I work. Not really a police raid so much as it was a search during which various idiot pieces were found. By 8am. On a Monday.

Yeah, it was a weird one.

Later on in the day, I had to get out of the house and so went on a 3.5k walk. It was ok. At least it wasn't snowing.

Tuesday started with an epsom salt bath and also was a training night.

Before I got to training, I had to get to the gym and got this done for three rounds before starting a stretching session:

15 double kettlebell clean and press
10 single KB rows each side
15 kb snatches

I think the bells I used were 35 pounds, but they weren't mine and the numbers were all rubbed off. Heck thye might have been 20lbs, I just don't know.

I got to rugby and then I got to roll and stretch after training. I did about 20 minutes of rolling and stretching, followed by some work with the stretchy bands. I ended the session with an ice bath experience. I needed advil to get body parts to shut the hell up and got to sleep.

Sad prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment