Monday, May 25, 2015

Wednesday and Thursday and Friday May 22

Wednesday was a recovery day. I got some rolling and stretching done as I got out of bed, finishing off the day with a nice 1.5 k walk with my wife. I am truly enjoying these sessions, even if she has been on strike and walking all day.

Thursday was a rugby night. I got about a 90 minute session on kick offs, lineouts and scrums in and finishing off with some sprints. Of course after, I got this done for four rounds:

20 kb two handed swings
15 kb rope bicep culrs with the 50 lb bell
30 feet farmers walk
10 med ball slams

than, after that got two rounds of this done:

4x 40 meter sprints
20 knee tucks

After that, got an ice bath in while I listened to the clubhouse explode with laughter while the Rookies at my club were sold off.

Friday was a nice recovery day ... the ice really does help. I rolled and stretched in the morning, getting to finish off the day with a massage and then a 1.5k walk with my wife. It was a pretty cool day.


No comments:

Post a Comment