Friday, May 1, 2015

Thursday and Friday May 1

Thursday was crazy. Cray Zee. Before it started, I did get some rolling and stretching done. Then, later in the day I got this done:

First workout was a 2k run to start. Then on to this for four rounds:

15 double clean and presses - 20 lb bells used
10 kb snatches

I then had to go and be an adult.

After that I got to rugby training. 90 minutes of lifting, throwing and sprinting. It was pretty cool to be on grass again.
Training outside! Woooo!

After the session was done, I got back to my good habits of fitness. I got this done:

Five rounds of

15 double kettlebell clean and press - 12 kilo bells used throughout.
10 kb snatches each hand
30 m farmers walk
10 med ball slams
20 kettlebell swings with a 50 lb bell.

after that, I did two rounds of  4 x 40 m sprints

After that:

Nothing in this pic is edible
Friday, I was ok, despite the amount of training I'd done. I'd like to credit the rolling and stretching I did, but I also think the ice bath had a lot to do with it. In any case, I did get a 2k walk in with my wife at the end of the day. It worked out rather nicely, except for the sprint we did to get away from an armed skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment