Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday April 7

There is only one reason to hate long weekends and it's that I forget it's a long weekend and think it's Monday when we return.

The entire day I had to keep reminding myself that it was Tuesday. I nearly just typed it was Monday. I had my workout stuff in the van, so when asked by my boss to go to GoodLife, I was ready. But I usually store my kit bag in my van, so that was not a tip off to my brain.

Speaking of GoodLife. I like the place. I really do. Of course, I have to go as a working teacher and all the rules that apply to me in a classroom apply to me there. I got my 1k run in to keep Nike+ happy and then went to get a longer kettlebell workout done.

I got this done for one round before I had the world take a dump on my head:

20 kb cleans
20 kb snatches
20 kb bicep curls


Later on in the day, I did get another 2.7 k walk in with my wife. She was exhausted after that, and more or less went to bed right after. I'm proud of her starting back on a fitness journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment