Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tuesday April 22

I'm off this week, so I may rant in these posts, to be frank.

I got to take a group to GoodLife and I got a run in. I did the first kilometre as a nice easy run, then proceeded to do sprints for the next kilometer. I did get the 2kms run in less than 20 minutes.

It was a nice run/walk. But I can do and I should be doing better. I know that.

After that, I got this done for three rounds before having to take the group home. And when we got home, they had a fight break out. That was not a lot of fun. Meh, it happens.

20 kb swings
20 Kb snatches
20 kb presses

I got home, made dinner and got the youngest settled in for the night. After that I got a chance to walk with my wife. The walks with here are really good in that we get a chance to share and vent as well as help our kids develop some independence. It's a win win, I think. In any case, I had a bit to share about the death of my University team mate on this particular walk. I just can't quite wrap my head around what happened. Perhaps it's just as well that I can't.

Yeah, I'm closing my eyes so I don't scream my insides through the ceiling at the moment.

In any case, I go the second 2k session in. Felt good, I guess.

Still have things to do for rugby, for my own physical fitness and for the people around me.

http://www.wikihow.com/Draw-an-Angry-Face

No comments:

Post a Comment