Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tuesday April 1 .... April Fools prank goes right!

Well, it's fess up time ... I was not born on April 1.

I have to admit, I played this one close to the vest, so to speak, and didn't really tell anyone ahead of time. I changed my birthday on my Facebook profile about six weeks ago and forgot about it. I told maybe one guy ... and he wished me a happy birthday today, too ... so I guess he forgot.

In any case, I thank you and all of my Facebook friends that took the time to wish me a happy birthday today. I'm honoured.

But I'll also tell you something that I learned about Facebook and my friends, in sharing this joke. In explaining what I'd done to the almost 80 people I've gotten to contact me today, I've sent messages all over the world today.

Some people I'll see tomorrow, some I've not actually seen in years, some whom I more than likely will never meet in person ... and I'm still able to joke around with them, make them laugh and remind them of just how much fun technology and social media can be.

That part I like and I'm also grateful for that social interaction and reminder of just how amazing this time in history actually is.

Again, thank you and I can't wait for July 1, my real birthday ..... maybe.


To my regular readers ... I will post today's workout tomorrow .... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment