Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday April 26

Today was a family day - I was really needed at home to make sure no one was going to freak out in my family.

I should have played rugby, but ... it just didn't happen.

What did happen was the redesign of the home gym and more than a few ideas about what will be coming in the next few months for training and rugby. I also got a good idea of what I should be doing inside my own gym for training and for a new shot at gardening for my own nutrition.

I've not been doing what I need to do due to weather and injury. Well, at least one of those things is not a problem anymore... so  need to get back to training hard for rugby.

At least I found this BBC article about ice baths being widespread. I do understand that the research is still out, but I have to go with my own anecdotal evidence that ice baths work.




No comments:

Post a Comment