Sunday, April 12, 2015

Saturday and Sunday April 12

Saturday was a clean up day and take the kids out and have a bit of fun day.

I got a fifty dollar gift card from my FIL last week and I thought the best use of it was to buy books for my kids. I got a set of nice pens, but my kids got 50 bucks work of books.

I considered it a great investment, to be frank. The line I kept telling them was that "My happiness depends on your happiness." I think they got the idea, that they understood that I wasn't going to be really happy unless they were happy too.

I did get a 2k walk in with my wife by the end of the day. I am still trying to shake something off, but at least I get a chance ot talk and to be with my wife on those walks.

Sunday was a rugby day.

I got to play Rugby League for another club in Halton. There was one guy actually from the union club actually playing for that club today, the rest being made up of people from five or six other rugby union teams. The coach and two players were from Burlington. Just sayin.

Of course there were at least eight other Burlington players that might have showed up, it's just that ... they didn't.

In any case, we lost. It sucked losing, but it felt awesome to get back onto the pitch again. Of course, I said the same thing last year ....


photo by Rachel Trabucco

No comments:

Post a Comment