Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday March 17


Sunday was at least a decent day outside. I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I got a chance to walk with my wife alone ... like without any kids .. for about 20 minutes.

It was the first time we've been able to do that in ... I wouldn't want to count the years. A lot.

Nothing huge, but nice.

Monday was something I could squeeze in. I spent the day getting furniture moved around my house and got a stretching area set up in my basement. I need to keep working on that space in the near future ... but it's got the basicis needed to keep training in the summer.

Tuesday was supposed to be a training night, but I got sucked into dad duty. At least I got a physio appointment squished into the evening. Felt good after and got a 4k walk in.

I didn't feel like spreading the St Patrick's Day cheer. It's never right for me, to be honest. Probably never will be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment