Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday March 30

So, yeah ... today.

It started off as a typical Monday ... kids late getting up, things spilling and cell phone not charged up and stuff like that. I did get a bath done before getting off to work, which was quite cool. Hip doesn't bug me for most of the day when I get a chance to do that.

Later on in the day, I got a 2k walk in with my wife as a warm up for my workout. We were chatting about our walks before we had kids and how fun they were. We are reaching back to those days when we walk and actually get a chance to talk.

After that, I got my workout gear on and did this for four rounds:

15 kb clean and presses each side - 16kb used throughout.
10 kb snatches each side
20 step ups with 10 lb hex weights in each hand
20 bicep curls with stretchy band

Meh, nothing killer about this workout, but at least it was better than just doing the bare minimum. It felt good, too. Stretching and rolling after, too.

Next time, I'll add some more body weight training and use the TRX again.

No comments:

Post a Comment