Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thursday and Friday Feb 13

Thursday and Friday I had to wait until everyone else was in bed to get a short walk in as a workout for the day.

At least Thursday I got some yoga in. My work has a programme running and we spent two sessions a week stretching. I was away on Tuesday and so I missed it. I got the stretching in today, but I wore work clothes, which isn't the best but .... it's what I wore, so whatever.

In any case, I feel a heck of a lot better after the stretching. I did fall asleep during the relaxation part of the session, I will freely admit. But, I will add that I think that was the point.

Friday ... Friday was the seventeenth anniversary of a really crappy day. To this day, i can't believe just how stupid I was the night before weigh ins.

In any case, I had to wait until literally every person in my house was in bed before going out for my walk. I know what you are thinking: "Dude, you have to start some sort of physical training for your muscles." This, I know.

In any case, I'm going to go and get myself into today.


No comments:

Post a Comment