Sunday, February 15, 2015

Saturday and Sunday Feb 15

So ... Feb 14 ... yeah, that day. That made up holiday where everyone gets their knickers in a twist. Whatever, man. Go for it, if it makes you happy.

Me? I'm going to train with the full blessing of my spouse.

In any case, it was another really freakingly cold day ... I guess I should just shrug my shoulders and say "....it's Canada, it's February ,,,,, what else would you expect?". Whatever, man. I got a 5k run/walk in while the sun was at it's warmest, which would be about -8 degrees C for the day.

Sunday was back to the grindstone, so to speak. I did get out there, but it was down to -21 degrees. At that point, I cut my cardio a bit short and go inside for the rest of it. I got just over 3kms in on a walk/run. I got home and did this for four rounds, AQAP:

20 two handed swings
15 kb snatches each side
20 BW squats

It was pretty cold inside my garage gym. Yup, ...it's Canada, it's February ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment