Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Monday and Tuesday Feb 17

So, yeah. Monday. Monday was a holiday in this part of the world. Me? I enjoyed every minute at my FIL's house. He chased children as he was able. He bought lunch and dinner. I rather enjoyed myself, to be frank.

I got home and had to get something done. I got a 3k walk in. Did I mention it was really cold and the sidewalks are not very well cleaned?

Tuesday was a day back at work. I got to do yoga for an hour while at work, which helped me see where things are hurting. I'm glad that I have the time and the place to get this done. After work I got to another physio session and shared my experiences of the day. It was a nice stretch that helped me.

In the end of the day, I got a 4k run in. The sidewalks are hit and miss with the ice and snow. I had some nice moments of ice free running and also nearly slipped in a few places.


No comments:

Post a Comment