Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday Dec 4

this is where the owie is, sort of
Wednesday I had planned on a short run, but I squeezed in a quick 5k run.

Thursday started as a horrible day. When I opened my eyes early this morning, everything was just rotten. Legs were sore, hamstrings were tight and gasrocs were just on fire.

Rolling and stretching helped a lot. I got through my day. I need to get better at rolling and stretching them there muscles. They were just messing with my day.

In any case, I got two runs and a workout in today. First run was for 20 minutes, and I ended up getting a 3k run done itn that time.

After that, I did some kettlebell swinging. I got this done for three rounds before I had to go be an adult:

20 kb cleans (16 kilo bell used throughout)
20 kb rows
20 kb snatches

I got my kids and went home and just could not keep my eyes open after dinner. Much later, I got the idea in my head to go for another run ... and so I did another 4k run. I thought it would be helpful for fitness and mental toughness ... but as I sit and type this, my legs are pretty darn sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment