Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sat and Sunday Nov 9

Saturday ... was not a rugby day .. well, at least not in the usual sense. I did a nice easy run mid morning, nothing too fancy... just to keep going forward. I think it was just under 3k, so I didn't use a lot of calories.

Saturday night was the annual Centaurs Banquet. It went off without anyone getting arrested, which is always a great indicator. The meal was pretty good and I got in a nice photobomb:

I timed that one rather well, I have to admit.

In any case, I did my usual "leave as soon as the speeches are over" disappearing act this year again. I just don't have time for that silly stuff, man. I did get a nice medal for helping to win the NRU this year. I'm so looking forward to the 2015 season.

Sunday, I got up at 6:30am and took my kids swimming ... and I went for a nice easy run down by the lake.

I got a few pictures, too. Had a nice little run. Kept my streak alive, too.

After dinner, I went for another 2.5 k walk, just to get the dinner down and well digested. As it turned out, that was my 500th run with the Nike+ system. Meh, I wanted to make Richard appear. Maybe for the next run.



No comments:

Post a Comment