Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thursday, Friday and Saturday Sept 13

Thursday I got up stupid early and got my rolling and stretching done ahead of anything else in the day. After dinner was, of course, a rugby training session.

After the session did this for three rounds

25m sprint x6

After that, threw about 50 line out attempts using the goal posts for targets. Ice bath for 20 minutes total after that. It was really cold, too. Lots of ice and freezing water.

Friday was another early morning rolling and stretching session, then a rest day. Kinda sore, but a good sore.

Saturday was a rugby day. I thought I played well - certainly I lasted the entire game. I started at loose head prop and with about twenty minutes left in the game, was moved over to hooker. I did ok at hooker, stealing one scrum I think.

We won the game, but we made it a lot tougher than it should have been with poor tackling on my part. I didn't as many rucks, but we did a lot ...I mean A LOT of scrummaging. I'm guessing one of the reasons I didn't hit a lot of rucks was because people kept dropping the ball ....


No comments:

Post a Comment