Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wednesday Thursday and Friday Aug 8

Wednesday was a therapy day. Lots of ice and TENS, rolling and stretching. Oh, and my ITB Bands stripped again. Along with frictions done my knees.

Essh.

Lots of ice after that.

Thursday I had my usual body weight session. Stretching, some db work and rolling. After the therapist left, I had to do my own session of rolling on my own.

Thursday night was rugby night. Lots of ball handing, some tackling and set piece work. A good time had by all.

I got this done for two rounds before I just had to stop and do some rolling:

20 indian club head circles
20 indian club castings
20 kb swings
10 kb swings and releases.

After that, I got into the ice bath. In speaking to the AT, learned that it's ice first, then water. I did two ten minute sessions in, with about a two minute shower between. I felt awesome Friday morning, except for the parts I just couldn't get submerged. So far this type of therapy isn't costing me anything. I may have to wait a few weeks to get a bigger bin, but so far ... it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment