Friday, August 1, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday July 31

Wednesday was a bit of a weird day. I had physio for my various nagging elements in the morning and then went home to a screaming bunch of Vikings.

I'm glad to report that they calmed down when they met Charlie the Dog. Especially the youngest one. Help to move a couple of couches and Charlie was there. There was a great meting of the minds, I think.

In any case, I got this done for 4 rounds

15 bicep curls
10 bench flies - 40 lb db's
8-10 single arm rows using 50 lb kb

6-8 deadlifts - nothing much on the bar ... like 100 lbs
15 hanging knee tucks

I rolled and rolled after this session. It was just a must.

Thursday was also a rather weird day. It was not a training night, nor was it a playing night. I had forgotten that I was to take my family to go and see The Tempest right on the water. So, I got my training done early ... or so I thought.

I got this done at a park, coming back from a Timmy's run:

20 kb two handed swings
20 kb snatches
20 kb hand to hand switches
20 bw squats

I thought that was pretty cool and quick, and then I got home. The therapist was on her way over for our stretching session.

Oops

Ah well, we did an hour of postural and related stretches. Some farmers walks with my 40 lb kbs. Some one armed rows, too. It was all a blur, man.

But then I rolled on my legs. Which made them feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment