Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thursday and Friday Aug 29

Thursday should have been a training night, but it was cancelled. I'm away, but my team was to host a sevens tournament. Which was cancelled.

They also have a game on Friday Aug 29th in London versus the University of Western Ontario.  A big school with a lot of rugby players. In any case, I got this done:

20 kb swings
20 kb rows
20 kb cleans
20 kb snatches
20 step ups onto the log and tire in the picture ...
20 Bw squats

after I got that done, I worked a little with my lineout throws and got some rolling done on my legs.

Still sore, but I will have work to do.

Friday I was still sore and had some issues with my feet. I got the roller out and just had a good time with it, making sure that I could walk and swim. I did a lot of swimming today, too.

I slept like a log Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment