Monday, July 21, 2014

Sunday and Monday July 21

Sunday was a recovery day. I got a nice walk in during a break in the afternoon showers. I had to do something after as my legs were just so achey from rugby, so I got some rolling done, too.
everything hurts

Monday was another recovery day, so I took my youngest into the gym and got this done for five rounds:

20 bw squats
20 step ups to 12 inch step
10 hanging knee tucks
10 bicep curls with black elastic bands

After that I got a chance to clean up. I took a t shirt to the rowing machine and stripped off the moldy handles. I'll get some tennis racket tape on them shortly. I also noticed that I need to really do the "Fire Drill" workout before the end of July.

That's always a good time around here. I've also managed to get a power washer, so the floors and walls will get some extra loving this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment