Friday, May 30, 2014

Thursday May 30

Man, it was a beautiful day. I need to get to the beach at some point in time.
The pic that started drama

In the morning, did a nearly half hour walk, just to get my legs moving and a sweat on. Since my shorts don't have pockets, I wore a hoodie while on the walk ... I was pretty sweat by the end. Throughout the day, my mother and my Facebook friends commented on my black eye. It was funny, but also just painful to read.

After work, had a few more u18's show up and I coached a u18/16 squad for a bit. I rather do enjoy coaching, especially that age group. Some talented rugby players there...

In any case, I had a rather grueling session right after that. Two hours of technical work - lineouts, scrums and team play. But if it wasn't fun, I wouldn't do it.

After the session, got this done for two rounds before going to ice random body parts.

20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
10 indian club reels and casts each side

That last one was to work on some flexibility and range of motion in my shoulders. Felt good after, too. I used one of the longer pegs from the sled as an indian club. Quite a nice heft and size to it and it seemed to work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment