Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday and Saturday April 19

Friday saw me spend a huge number of hours in bed, as it was a stat holiday in Ontario.

Saturday was chasing my recovering boy - the source of my infection - around. He's getting a lot better, except that he's still not listening about the need for a nap thing. I had two and was in a great mood. He had none and spent the last half hour of his day screaming and crying.

Yeah, he fell asleep pretty quickly after that level of energy expenditure.

And so I got into the gym to get this thing sweated out of me
This is for your protection

I did this for four rounds:

20 kb cleans
20 kb snatches
20 step ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats.

Nothing fancy, just to get the blood moving and the muscles pumping. I'm hoping the bugs in my chest take a quick hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment