Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Jan 7

Oh. My. God. It. Is. Really. Cold.

But I trained this fifth workout of 2014 in a semi-heated facility, so it's all good. I also managed to forget my iPhone 3G at home, but luckily had my new, unactivated iPhone 4S with me ... so after my training session, I got a SIM card and now I'm just updating the software and all the rest of it.

In any case, I'm thinking I need someone to talk to about my training; I know I've gotten this program from the New Zealand Rugby Union Coaching site, but you just want to make sure what you are doing is going to help.

In any case, I got this done for ten rounds before having to get my digital life together again...

2 minutes hitting the heavy bag
1 minute kb exercise ... snatches with a 30 lb bell, cleans with a 50 lb bell...

I felt good after, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment