Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Jan 27

I am getting so sick of snow. It's unreal this winter - and it's going to get worse, at least according to the weather people.

I intended a training session during the day, but called it off, on account of the gym owner not being around to let me in. Meh, you make lemonade when such things happen, right?

So, I got my kids to bed and went into my own gym and did the following for four rounds.

15 kb cleans
15 kb cleans and presses
15 kb rows
15 kb snatches
20 step ups each side - only 12 inch step this time, as my knee was feeling a little strange.

I started with the 12 kilo bell, then used the 16 kilo bell. Then the 12, then the 16. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... there is a real difference between 12 and 16 kilos.


No comments:

Post a Comment