Sunday, January 26, 2014

Friday, Sat and Sunday Jan 26

Friday ... my knee was more than a little sore. I rested it.

Saturday was nuts. I started it shoveling snow as my early morning workout. After that, I had to run a bingo, then drive to pick up kids at my father in laws house, then back to my house. Then, as I was relaxing on the couch, my youngest needed a trip to the emergency department of my local hospital, as he was getting close to a 39 degree body temp. Yeah, not a great day.

Sunday, at least I got a workout squeezed into the life of being a busy dad:

10 rounds of heavy bag:
2 minutes punching
1:30 of kettlebell lifting.

Had a few light rounds with a 12 kilo bell, a few heavier rounds with a 16 kilo bell, then5 rounds of double 12 kilo bell cleans and presses.

No comments:

Post a Comment