Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tuesday, Wed, Thursday Dec 19

Tuesday and Thursday were the same basic workout.

Tuesdays was this:
10 rounds of hitting the heavy bag like this:
2 minutes of hitting the bag
1 minute of ropes

 Thursday was like this:
10 rounds of hitting the heavy bag like this:
2 minutes of hitting the bag
1 minute of 50 lb kettlebell swings or cleans

I liked both workouts; I just need more practice / experience on the ropes to make them a worthwhile part of my training. Still, they were good sessions.

Thursday night was indoor rugby. I think we won two games, but not sure. Still, by the end, I was pretty well done for the night.

Wednesday was a wipeout for me during the day, but I did get home and do a flow kettlebell session on my own for about 20 minutes. I just kept the bell off of the ground, doing swings, H2H, halos, releases and the like. It wasn't much, but it didn't need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment