Friday, December 6, 2013

Tuesday, Wed and Thursday Dec 5

So, yeah ... I guess I haven't updated in a few days. My bad.

Tuesday was a weird day. Well, actually, let me just tell you that the last few days would all qualify as weird. Lots of driving, lots of meetings. Heck, there was even an Ahnold imitation done at a big fancy meeting. But I digress.

I got this done for four rounds before having to go and be an adult:

10 kb cleans both sides
Still easier said than done
10 kb clean and press both sides
10 kb snatches
20 bw squats
20 feet up push ups

I had to be a dad and was unable to go for a run that night.

Wednesday was a complete wash. I took it as a rest day, as my groin, legs and back were still sore. After going to bed early, I felt really good on Thursday.

On Thursday I did this for ten rounds with a 40 lb kb:

2 minutes heavy bag hitting
1 minute two handed kb swings

That afternoon, after work, I got to get to a used sports equipment place and got me a new pair of boxing gloves. I think I'll have to use them tomorrow

Later on Thursday night, I got to play indoor "touch" rugby. It was a lot better night for two very good reasons ... one was that we won all three of our games. The second was that I didn't cut myself while stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment