Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sunday and Monday and Tuesday Dec 10

Sunday was a chase the kids around the city day. I did get some stretching and some basic recovery done. I still need to plan out a diet for the week and stick to it.

Monday was an ugly day. Just ugly. I did recover enough to get a basic session done. I got this done four times before my stomach said enough:

10 kb cleans
10 kb clean and presses
10 kb snatches
20 bw squats
20 seated knee tucks
First round with a 30 lb bell, the last three rounds with a 40 lb bell.

Not today's pic, but a pic
Tuesday I felt a lot better and got myself in to work. When appropriate, I got this done for four rounds:

20 bw squats
10 TRX body rows
20 push ups
20 two handed kb swings (50 lb bell used)
10 step ups each side (last three rounds with 15lb db in each hand)
20 seated knee tucks
10 Zottman curls

No comments:

Post a Comment