Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wed Nov 13

Ok, back to the basics day. I had the time and the equipment, so I got stuff done.

I got this done for four rounds before I had to go and be an adult.

6-8 deadlifts 190 lbs ... still making sure that I don't injure myself
10 plate overhead presses 35 lb plate used
10 hanging knee tucks
10 ab roll outs - Cary at Totally Fit helped me with this one. See below for details.

10 bench db flies - 35 lb used
10 db rows
10 reverse flies 10 lbs used

When using the ab roller, I did my usual technique. Which, because of training by myself for so long, I was using improper technique. With one or two quick pointers, I got a much better pull on the abs I was working. Much later in the day, I'm feeling it, simply because I've not had someone to watch my technique. Ever.

Makes me wonder about what else I'm doing wrong, but that's for another post.

Much later in the day, I got a 3.5k run in. I gotta get the road work in this winter. Just has to get done. Starting slow ... but I do have an 8km goal to get done as a training run by the end of March. Should be a gong show.

No comments:

Post a Comment