Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Monday and Tuesday Nov 5

So ... Monday. Monday was an oddly odd day for the whole of it.

I got to my workout and then found out I had forgotten stuff ... I went ahead with the training, I just had to do a different workout than I had expected:

Five rounds of a kettlebell workout. The goal was to keep the bell in motion and not put it down during each round:

20 two handed swings
10 kb cleans each side
10 kb sntches
10 figure 8 leg circles each direction

All in all, not a bad work out ... should have spent some time rolling, but I didn't. My back was stiff after, but I had to get going. I did stretch later, but a

Tuesday I was at this conference. It was cool, up to the point in time when I found out someone had already taken my idea and made it operational and then put it up in the iTunes store

No comments:

Post a Comment