Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Oct 22

Sunday was a rest day - well, a "rest" day, shall we say. I was running all over the place with children and trying not to feel like living death. I did stretch a little, but felt a crap load better after a shower.

Monday was a work day, although I did manage to get this done for three rounds before going to bed almost on time:

20 kb swings
10 kb cleans each side
10 kb snatches
10 bodyweight Split squats with the back leg up - each side
20 step ups
10 seated knee tucks

After work, I also got to my SurfFit class, too. That was an awesome cardio/bodyweight class.

Tuesday I needed to keep it light ... but I didn't. I go this done four rounds before I had to go and be responsible:

6-8 deadlifts - I think I maxed out at 110 lbs ... basically nothing on the bar.
20 kb swings -40 lb bell used
10 kb cleans each side

quick and straight forward. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment