Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tues Sept 10

Well, I'd like ot say I'm back to being in rather good shape. But that would be a lie. I'm just disappointed I didn't catch any of the signs.

Ok, that's self pity, and I'm done with that for today.

I ate a lot better today

Breakfast - fruit smoothie with coffee on the way to work

Snack - almonds and water

Lunch - green pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in hummus with almonds and tuna. Water to drink.

Dinner - eggs and grilled vegetables (pepper and more broccoli).

After I got the kids to bed, went into my garage and got this done for three rounds:

20 two handed swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches
20 seated knee tucks - last round was 20 straight leg lifts
20 push ups

It was pretty warm in there, so I got a good sweat on. Time for some water and some Advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment